|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3110290|
• Ensure all service charge costs and income correctly accounted for including deferrals, prepayments and accruals.
• Working with the Operations Directors, General Managers and Operations Managers, reconcile the year end service charge and produce the booklet by the end of June, assisting with commentary and explanations.
• Business partner with the key Operations Managers for the portfolio, being the first point of call for operational finance matters.
• Accurately bill the service charge and other recoverable costs in a timely manner.
• Alongside the Operations Director and Managers, prepare the annual service charge budgets and booklets.
• Complete month end for the properties in the portfolio, working with the Operations Teams to accurately and completely account for all costs and income. This includes prepayments and accruals, cost and income analysis, reviewing position versus budget and last year.
• Issue monthly reports such as variance reports to key business partners for their review and use. Answer queries on month end, period end as appropriate.
• On a more ad hoc basis, accountants will be asked to get involved in department wide month end procedures and deliverables, balance sheet reconciliations, ad hoc project work such as sales and acquisitions, etc.
• Performance of other ad hoc work as appropriate.
• Service charge experience preferred but not essential
• Good excel skills
• Business partnering
• Problem solving
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
DORKING, SURREYRead more
28,000.00-42,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
Assistant Accountant | Long Term Temp | Property Development & Services Group | £15-18 per hour | Woking
15 - 18 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WOKING, SURREYRead more
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
15 - 22 GBP Per Hour
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more