Project Worker – (supporting young people near Linton / Haverhill) needed!
I am currently working with an outstanding residential school on an exciting new role in the Linton, Cambridgeshire area.
Starting from as soon as possible, the residential school are looking for an outstanding Project Worker to join them on a permanent basis.
The Residential Home:
• Located in a beautiful rural setting
• Caters for young males aged 14 - 19
• The service users have a history of sexually harmful behaviour / mental health issues
• Service users come to the home / school on a 2 year programme
• Has a proven track record of improving behaviour and education for their service users
• Provides bespoke education, care and therapy
• 28 hours per week (day shifts only)
• Starting salary of minimum £22,389 per annum
• Key worker for 1 young person
• If you posses a particular skill (ie. decorating, cooking, carpentry etc.) then there is opportunity to tutor the young people
• Responsible for taking your key young person out for activities
• Attend annual 1 week residential holidays
• Excellent opportunity to progress to a senior level
What you will need:
• Experience of working with vulnerable young people
• NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care or a desire to obtain this (they will fund your course)
• Car driver
• Team work
• To be committed, enthusiastic and reliable
• Good communication skills
• Enhanced DBS check (we can provide this)
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. A consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in greater detail.