|Location: VICTORIA, LONDON||Salary: 25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3289788|
The role will suit a candidate who possesses a strong and varied administrative background where you will be confident supporting a small project team and be adaptable, able to support across a range of functions.
Within the role you will be responsible for supporting a project management team with a range of varied duties which will include but will not be limited to the following:
• Organising and managing the filing system for all project related documents (electric and paper format)
• Scheduling appointments for project manger’s to visit clients and onsite teams.
• Acting as a gate keeper for the business for incoming calls and visitors to the office.
• Submitting timesheets and expenses to the accounting department
• Preparing, updating and distributing a range of documents including project trackers, health & safety manuals and financial trackers.
• Raising quotations, processing and arranging orders/deliveries
• Acting as a point of contact on the client helpdesk as and when required.
• Chasing and ordering project materials and officer supplies
This is a varied role where you will be joining a small team working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Our client will be looking to hold interviews week commencing 11th June with a view for the successful candidate to start on Monday 18th June – therefore, candidates available immediately or on short/no notice would be of preference to the client, so, please apply immediately should you wish to be considered for the opportunity.
20000 - 20300 GBP Per Annum
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
18500.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
NANTGARW, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
18,000.00-22,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
TOLWORTH, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
10 - 12 GBP Per Hour
GERRARDS CROSS, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
8.50 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more