Project Support Officer (1 Year FTC)
Salary between £21,500 and £24,500 per annum
Based in Edinburgh
Reed Business Support are proud to be working with a ethical energy company based in Edinburgh. This organisation are looking for a Project Officer to join them in a challenging, exciting role that is perfect for candidates with solid administrative skills, experience working with customers, and a passion for delivering positive change.
The role is due to start ASAP with the client interested in setting up the successful candidate from home with immediate effect making this a very rare opportunity during these challenging times!!
Typical duties involved in the role:
- Providing support with various projects, ensuring they are delivered effectively and to deadline
- Administering projects with tasks including maintaining documentation and minuting meetings / calls
- Implementing and maintaining project tracking system
- Acting as a conduit within the organisation when dealing with various teams
- Communicating effectively with external third parties
- Acting as a point of contact for customers and assisting in the development of a thorough customer journey
- Various ad hoc admin tasks
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous Project Administration / Support experience - this is essential
- Solid Administrative and IT skills - especially MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complicated ideas effectively
- Strong organisational and time management abilities
- Previous experience in the energy / utilities sector
This is a fantastic opportunity not only to secure immediate work but also to be involved with a fantastic organisation committed to excellent causes! This role may well be extended beyond the year long contract, but even if not, it will add considerable weight to a CV.
If you're interested, please apply ASAP!! Alternatively, give Courtney Gair a call on 07490 487266.