This is an exciting opportunity for a Security Cleared Project Support Officer to join the National Counter Terrorism Policing Headquarters on an interim basis. The successful candidate will help enable the smooth running of the project or programme by supporting the project manager, senior project manager or programme manager, as applicable. Providing support through the operation of change management processes, and the co-ordination of business management actions and activities, on their behalf.
- Experience of working as a Project or Programme Support Officer or an Assistant Project Manager within a complex project environment involving multiple disciplines (e.g. Business Change, IT, Estates).
- Experience of working within a Project Management Office structure, to defined methodologies and standards, ideally using PRINCE2 and MSP.
- Experience in supporting complex projects, delivery resources and teams, as part of a dynamic environment and use of formal method(s).
- Programme and project establishment, planning and delivery.
- Knowledge of stakeholder engagement and management.
- Risk and Issue management and assessment.
- Knowledge of business implementation and change management.
- Financial planning and tracking.
- Benefits management and realisation.
- Project administration, quality management and configuration management.
Security level required: Active SC Clearance (Security Cleared) / NPPV3
Candidates must be prepared to go through and successfully obtain additional security clearance, known as STRAP, if required.