One of the largest local authority in London are looking for an experienced Project Support Lead on three months with possibility of further extensions. It is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. Due to the current public health issue this role will be remote working until further notice.
The successful candidate will be working as a Project Support within the digital services team in the council as they are going through huge digital transformation. Therefore, candidates with experience IT transformation would be desirable but not essential.
Candidates most have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience working in very fast-moving project
· Full Prince 2 understanding and qualified
· Full project lifecycle understanding and shown experience in CV
· Preparation of project Board papers and reports at short notice and good quality
· Experience with daily boards and meeting and getting fast turn round for minutes at good quality – in an hour after meeting
· Updating action, RAID and papers etc following the meetings – without prompt or reminder
· Experience preparing service transition and support documentation
· Excellent attention to details
· Experience of working with senior stakeholders
· Can support the PM remotely as well as in the office
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.