This is a 12 month contractor role, covering maternity leave and to start ASAP.
This role would be suitable for someone looking for fulltime or part time (min 3 days per week).
Supporting the project team & project managers:
- Supporting the SharePoint project with document migration administration, this will involve the collation of data, the migration of documents and data entry.
- Document Management - checking, scanning, and importing documentation into the correct location within the Document Management System (DMS).
- Project meeting reviews/customer visits administration – arranging rooms, catering, equipment, advising reception of visitors and any additional requirements they may have e.g. WiFi.
- General Project Administration, e.g. maintaining action registers & risk lists, formatting documentation, DMS support.
- Document Control, including compilation of data packs (hard copy folders and CDs as contractually agreed), checking & issuing deliverable documents to customers, receiving third party documents and maintaining document registers.
- Interfacing with customer counterpart for documentation control and delivery.
- Coordinating presentation materials for review and delivery.
- Co-ordination and compilation of data and information.
- Kiteworks Management
This position will be based in Guildford however initially may be working from home so you'll need to have your own pc/laptop and phone.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good all round experience in office administration, experience of Document Control useful but not essential
- Experience of working within a busy, pressured environment
- Experience of working within a high-tech and/or engineering organisation useful but not essential
- High degree of competency in MS Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Skills in Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Access and Visio useful but not essential.
- Knowledge of Document and Configuration Management Systems would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision as well as being comfortable working in a team.
- Flexible and enthusiastic with a can-do approach.
- Highly organised, accurate and good attention to detail essential.
- Able to deal with a variety of different tasks in a team environment, reporting to several Project Managers
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).