My client are keen to recruit someone to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working in a fast-moving design, manufacture, procurement, assembly and delivery environment. People skills are important as the role requires liaison with demanding customers and suppliers, progressing work in progress to tight time lines and other ever changing responsibilities.
You with be involved in project work and it is important that projects are managed and maintained within budgets so strict budgetary control is essential with understanding of month end WIP.
As the successful candidate you will be exposed to a varied working environment and some interesting projects to develop/get involved in. In return my client are offering a competitive remuneration package that includes 31 days holiday, free parking, and company sick pay dependent upon length of service.
To be considered you will need to have some/all of the following skills:
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Experienced in Sage
- Capable of Invoice processing and the preparation of Quotations.
- Understanding and providing work in progress for the accounts team.
- Have the ability to prioritise and resolve on a needs basis rather than a first come first served, ensuring customer satisfaction is always maintained.
- Good communication skills liaising with departments ensuring on time shipments and cost-effective distribution world-wide.
- Works well under pressure and able to communicate at all levels.
- Possess the enthusiasm to respond to the pace of the department and enjoy being part of a busy friendly team.
If this sounds like you make sure you apply today!