Project Support Manager – Temporary – 3 months – Mid August- £15-£16 p/h
Do you have project support experience? This role would be ideal for a senior administrator who has recently worked in a project role.
Working for our friendly client based close to Central Bristol, you will be joining the Operational Delivery Project Team as a Project Support Manager. This role has the possibility of a contract extension after the initial 3 months. Due to the current situation you will initially be working from home with the aim to work from the office when changes come into effect.
Main duties and responsibilities:
You will be managing the delivery team, providing support in the new end-to-end processes for the submission of planning appeals, and other work for which the organisation is responsible. This will include introduction of a new casework system, alongside the new ways of working and a culture change.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Project Support/Administration Manager with an understanding of the Agile Project environment and Project Delivery. Experience of working in a Public Sector/Government environment is desirable although not essential.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, managing schedules, arranging workshops and meetings, engaging with stakeholders, managing all project documentation and assisting with project reporting.
- Office 365 and Sharepoint
- Providing governance reports
- Coordinating and reviewing of submissions to corporate timelines
- Co-ordinating key project meetings including papers preparation
- Arranging team meetings and coordinating internal communications and diaries within the project team
- Monitoring of delivery areas including Risk management and Stakeholder engagement
- Maintaining core project deliverables such as registers, roadmaps, stakeholder engagement plans
- Managing invoicing and processes for the project, including people, space, and equipment Updating/controlling project processes as necessary.
Interested? Please apply today to Samantha Perry at Reed Business Support.
Please note, due to the large amount of applications at the moment, I will only be in touch if you are shortlisted for the role.