We are recruiting for a Project Officer to provide administrative support to enable the efficient provision of our client’s service.
We are looking for someone with administrative experience who has experience of collating, presenting and analysing data. Microsoft Office skills are essential alongside experience with similar software packages and databases.
Training will be given if and when required. The role will require travel to different offices and additional hours may be required; therefore flexibility is required. The role will also require a health assessment and vetting processes.
If this role sounds of interest please contact Simon Mills on 01223 462872 or email@example.com.
The benefits of working with Reed:
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
Back to results list
|Location: HUNTINGDON, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 12.86 - 12.86 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3115963|