12 month FTC
Reed are currently recruiting on behalf of one our clients, a leader in the Energy Efficiency sector, who are looking to recruit a Project Officer to join their team in Edinburgh on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
This client is currently working from home but are able to conduct the full recruitment process and start the successful candidate remotely.
As a Project Officer, you will be part of a busy, fast paced team where you will play a key role in ensuring projects are successfully delivered.
A typical day will include:
• Creating and maintaining project documentation to ensure the effective planning and delivery of project tasks
• Building strong relationships with the rest of the project team and the wider business to ensure the customer is at the focus of all project work and service levels are maintained
• Acting as the first point of contact for any customer queries
• Managing any administrative work related to the project including co-ordinating inspection visits, sub-contractors and minute taking project meetings
• Completing progress reports so that senior stakeholders, including the Project Manager and Managing Director, are kept up to date with the progress of the project and any potential issues
• Strong administrative experience, ideally in a project setting
• Excellent customer service skills where you are confident communicating with customers and will take ownership of their query
• Enjoy working in a fast paced, target focused environment
• Experience working in the energy sector is beneficial but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who truly value their staff and work on a project that really benefits the wider community.
If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for, please apply ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV. Interviews will be held next week with the plan to remotely start the successful candidate in June.