A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to join a local authority based in London, working as a Project Manager within the Traffic and Parking team. Supporting the Head of Traffic and Parking Services across a wide range of cross-service projects, including school streets, lorry ban and cycle route programmes.
- As project manager you will contribute to the development of service-specific plans and related strategies, working with colleagues across the authority.
- Making use of a range of project management and monitoring tools, enabling effective project management in an open and time-conscious fashion.
- Delivering on key projects within the Traffic and Parking Service, which advance the service in pursuing its priorities. Whilst, improving outcomes and reducing costs.
- Candidates should have knowledge and experience of project management processes.
- Knowledge and experience of traffic, transport and parking will be highly advantageous for this role.
- Experience in managing a team of staff, to establish priorities, deadlines and work programmes and to monitor progress.