We are working with a London authority looking to recruit for an interim Project Manager to join their public realm/traffic and parking division. Providing project management support in a wide range of cross-service projects. Working on high profile transport projects such as cycle routes and school streets.
- The post holder will be responsible for delivering key projects within the Traffic and Parking service.
- Using a range of project management and monitoring tools, enabling effective project management.
- As a project manager you will build relationships within the service as well as with third party planners, in order to have a complete understanding of the aims and objectives of the service and to identify drivers influencing future change.
- Previous knowledge and experience of traffic, transport and parking would be advantageous for this role.
- Candidates will have previous experience of project management and managing a team of staff in the course of their duties.
- Looking for a self starter who has and is able to work on their own initiative.