Do you aspire to work in leading branding agency and having the opportunity to work with one of the largest multinational brands within a creative environment?
Do you see yourself working in a well renowned, quirky office setting, in a fabulous location in London?
If so, a great opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a vibrant and social team.
· Managing and administrating exciting projects from start to end
· You will be responsible for your own projects and given autonomy
· You will adhere to tight deadlines, and liaise with interesting business areas
· You will go on visits to the studio as and when required
· You will be part of an inclusive team
You will be confident and systematic in your approach. You will have previous experience in Project administration, excellent communication, stakeholder management and time management skills including the ability to multi task and handle numerous projects at a given time. You will be challenged and will be working in a fast pace environment, so key attention to detail is a must for this role.
Don’t miss this brilliant opportunity! Offering a generous salary, and great working space, this role could be your next challenge in your career!
Please note: Interviews are taking place after the Christmas Period!