Job Summary/Key Tasks:
Working within the National Counter Terrorism Policing Headquarters (NCTPHQ), the Project Manager will be responsible for providing support to the Senior Project Manager and Programme Manager for the successful delivery of specific projects and work packages within the national and/or London Counter Terrorism, Domestic Extremism and Protective Security (CT/DE & PS) change portfolio.
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience of working within a project and programme management environment.
- Knowledge of or direct experience in applying programme and project management approaches such as MSP and PRINCE2.
- Some projects may require experience in a technical/ICT environment. Please indicate if this applicable.
- Experience with ITIL or Service Support management
Desirable Experience & Knowledge
- Experience of establishing and implementing reporting and change control mechanisms in a project and/or programme or business environment.
- Previous experience of working in (local) government, a security agency or policing is desirable.
- PRINCE2: Practitioner (or recognised industry equivalent qualification).
- Minimum active SC Clearance.