|Location: CHATHAM, KENT||Salary: 350.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3065685|
They primarily target underserved market sub-sectors that offer high growth potential and attractive risk-adjusted returns where they have established expertise, platforms and capabilities.
These include private rented sector Buy-to-Let, commercial and semi-commercial mortgages, residential development finance, bespoke and specialist residential lending and secured funding lines. Theydifferentiated through their use of high skilled, bespoke underwriting and efficient operating models.
- Lead the project work relating to regulatory developments – proposals through to delivery of an efficient and effective regulatory reporting framework for the group.
- FinRep implementation as required if the group is required to in due course.
- Ensure all reporting requirements for regulatory reporting projects are met within time and to the highest standard of accuracy and support.
- Ability to explain regulatory concepts and reporting requirements including capital calculations, ratios and workings with rationale.
- Drive through papers and proposals for efficient regulatory reporting projects following consultation with product subject matter experts across the business.
- Maintain up to date and detailed understanding of regulatory reporting requirements through to ensuring these are reflected in policies and procedures, working files and regulatory reporting submissions.
- Build effective relationships with other teams (Treasury and Risk).
- Support project work within Finance
- Support corporate bank payments approval process
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations
It is essential that you meet the following requirements:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Specialist regulatory knowledge regarding the banking industry is essential (ideally retail banking)
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word & PowerPoint is essential
- Detailed Knowledge of Basel 3/CRD IV (including COREP) is essential
- 12 months previous experience of regulatory reporting within a banking environment is essential
- 12 months previous experience analysing transactions and products for regulatory capital and reporting requirements is essential
- 12 months previous experience of competently dealing with the senior management is essential
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
300.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Hour
WETHERBY, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more