Project Manager - Global Bank
A Global Bank currently requires a Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract based in Sheffield, paying £350 per day via PAYE or £435 per day via Umbrella.
The role will be working within the shared service area of the bank, and the successful candidate will be working on a number of Service Improvement Projects.
• Mange the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
• Support Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, budget
• Work with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
• Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC
• Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
• Experience of using IBM Filenet and On Demand highly advantageous
• Experience of workflow tools within a banking environment
• Banking experience is a MUST
• Customer communication
• Senior stakeholder management
• Understanding of Digital Journeys
• Machine learning/AI high advantageous
• Proven end to end project delivery experience required
If you have the experience to carry out this role, then please do apply using your most up to date profile. Please do send your CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back with 48 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.