This is an interim assignment for up to a period of 6 months for an experienced Project Manager to assist with replacing over 1,000 vehicles and manage projects up to a total value of £30M.
Then interim support is required to ensure projects continue to be progressed in a timely manner. Projects that require delivery this year include but not are limited to ;
- Manage the delivery of 106 additional vehicles for growing the organisation;
- Manage the consultation on the next generation of response motorcycles;
- Manage the delivery of over 1000 new vehicles
- Oversee the conversion of over 1000 new vehicles and ensure all project plans are adhered to.
Experience & Knowledge
- Knowledge of fleet lifecycle and experience delivering similar projects
- Experience of facilitating groups, balancing conflicting opinions, building consensus as necessary.
- Experience in the analysis and improvement of processes and/or practices.
- Experience of same or similar Fleet Contracts.
- Knowledge of working in accordance to Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Project management experience within an engineering setting (Automotive or Vehicle Manufacturing preferable) (PM)
- PRINCE2 Foundation or practitioner (PM)