Reed are currently looking for a Project Manager to join one of our most prestigious clients based in Warrington (although remote working is possible). You will be responsible for the success of the project from the scope definition to the delivery of the project.You will be concerned with new client implementations primarily but be expected to leverage learning into continuous improvement initiatives. You will be expected to work closely with the Head of Implementation, the Client and Client Relationship teams. You will be a part of planning with the Head of Implementation, Continuous Improvement and Digital, manage Junior Project Managers to effectively deliver and execute projects and ultimately be responsible of the projects success. Build a lasting relationship with the client, work with the Client Relationship Manager to better understand commercial arrangements per contract and provide high level status reporting. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects using Prince 2 methodology and be responsible for ongoing relationship management with back office workstreams. Working to a strong continuous improvement discipline you will be expected to continuously drive improvements.
- Update and maintain project documentation
- Lead implementation projects across multi sites
- Responsible for implementation quality and success
- Responsible for client journey, satisfaction and delivery of value
- Accountable for all financial aspects of implementation
- Cresting best in class, right first time solutions, assuring lessons learnt are maximised
- Rapidly move client and Junior Project Management team through implementation cycles and manage all risks / issues.
- To take shared responsibility for your own personal development and performance in order to maximise your contribution to the business and your satisfaction in the role
- Manage risk and work to minimise this with good planning
- Work with the Client Relationship Team to understand commercial outcomes and client expectations
- Mentor Junior Project Managers assuring plans are co ordinated and met within time allocated
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong Listening Skills
- Technical and process knowledge
- 4+ years project management experience, preferably in a client-service organization
- Experience of multiple full project lifecycles
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of successfully leading and managing teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills
- A good understanding of Microsoft Project & Office at intermediate level.
- A European language speaker is a must have for this role
Hours are 0800 - 1700 Mon - Fri
If you are interested in this opening and wish to know more, please contact email@example.com for further details