We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager in Oxford to help deliver the approved Green Homes Local Authority delivery (LAD1 Programme). The project manager will lead and manage from implantation stage and be responsible for large and complex major refurbishment projects. This will be on a contracting basis for an initial 6 months with the review to extend.
You will be required to have the following experience:
• Experience of implementing insulation programmes within social housing.
• Good knowledge of building fabric, insulation, and retrofitting.
• Contract management experience, especially monitoring and quality control.
• Excellent knowledge of renewable energy, especially ASHP.
• Good interpersonal skills including dealing with contractors and tenants.
• Electrical knowledge would be desirable.
• Good knowledge/ experience of health and safety. Pre and post COVID.
• Clean driving licence or a quick bike!
Day rate is negotiable, if you would like to apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org