Up to 53k
REED Business Support are currently recruiting on behalf of an established organisation in the Crawley area for an experienced Project Manager
The ideal candidate will be professional and able to demonstrate empathy and care within their daily work in accordance to the organisations values. You will also have experience within a project management position previously and be keen to utilise this within a reputable organisation.
What will you be doing?
As a Project Manager your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing overall project management and leadership to deliver work stream outputs from start to delivery
- Setting up and coordinating project groups
- Attend and drive forward project boards
- Build strong working relationships for effective collaboration
- Develop processes and policies to enhance project governance
The ideal candidate will be PRINCE2/MSP qualified and have worked within an estates / property project team
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a long standing organisation. Along with a competitive salary, valuable training and opportunity for progression this organisation has additional benefits which include:
- Free Parking on-site
- Modern office environment
- Competitive holiday allowance
This is a busy role holding excellent opportunity for the right individual, should you believe that you hold the right skill set and qualities for this position then please Apply Now online