REED have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our Clients busy team, working to deliver a range of Capital and Transformation projects across their Estate.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day project management of masterplan and other projects
- Develop and maintain key programme and project documentation (for example business cases, risk register, communications plan, project plans, issues logs, equalities impact assessments, benefits templates and other relevant documents)
- Prepare, manage and evaluate options appraisals.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management and communications to create key links both internally and externally, holding to account for delivery where necessary
- Work flexibly, diligently and autonomously to meet tight timescales
- Plan and manage project budgets and resources.
- Support capital projects from feasibility through to timely completion and within budget working alongside project teams and partners
- Work with the wider Estates team to ensure projects are delivered compliant with relevant legislation and best practice
- Support planning and building control application processes for capital work
- To support the delivery of effective communication through leading focus groups, developing newsletters and other communication methods where required
- To provide effective leadership to and management of design teams and other consultants/specialists engaged for project delivery
- Chair and support project boards and working groups
- Prepare and present reports to diverse groups internally and externally
- Ensure engagement of relevant service leads or clinicians throughout the life of the project
- Capture lessons learnt and undertake post project evaluation
About you -
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience working at a similar level.
- PRINCE2 or equivalent.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
- Experience in managing change.
- Experience in communications and stakeholder management.
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Experience of working on capital projects.
- Project management skills; demonstrating the ability to lead the design, delivery and evaluation of complex projects
This is initially expected to be a 3 to 4 month assignment however there is a strong possibility of it becoming a fixed term contract for approx 2 years.
Pay rate - £21.99 per hour (Paye basis on Reed's payroll - you will accrue holiday pay and have access to additional benefits)
OR £27.42 per hour via and Umbrella Company.