An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading company in Belfast.
This is a 6-month contract, part time 21 hours per week– with the potential of being extended thereafter.
This is with an immediate start.
Based on an hourly rate: £17.01
The post is to be part of a project team in conjunction with other organisations in the Justice Sector to review the Needs Assessment Process.
- Strong project management experience.
- Knowledge of the Justice Sector /Experience of working in the Justice Sector would be preferable
- Operational Management experience
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience of working with multi-agency teams
- Experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders
• Management and coordination of delegated work package projects within the approved cost
• Performance of activities of the strategic programme office in accordance with the established project processes and procedures
• Consult with stakeholders, including Project members, interpret the requirements and negotiate with and/or other internal and external groups to provide appropriate project documentation and advice to reflect the overall change programme and individual work package contract requirements
• Communicate change initiatives with internal and external stakeholders
• Develop strategic plans, project plans and programmes and manage the implementation of these plans
• Manage and co-ordinate activities of both internal staff and external consultants, liaising appropriately, to ensure a common direction is maintained. Directly monitor and control activities for designated work package contracts and coordinate key interfaces between the projects
• Develop and implement procedures relating to project management as required
• The organisation and control of external consultant and contractor project resources on the project, relevant to the respective work package contracts
• Ensure effective decision making within the project
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated CV to Charlotte Murphy – REED Belfast – 02890 330 812
Please be aware only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be contacted.