Are you a Project Manager that comes from a Public Sector background? Have experience working within both Private and Public Sector?
Our client is seeking a temporary Project Manager for 7 weeks , this could be extended. They are looking for someone that can hit the ground running.
You will need to be experienced in ;
- Working in both the public and private sector - this is critical for the role.
- Project Management strategies like the Agile Model
- Different technologies, and adept in using G-suite, CRM and online project management tools such as Airtable
- Onboarding teams, with strong communications and people skills.
- Participating in various governance calls and providing status of overall workstream, risks, issues etc.
- Leading multiple transitions including experience managing people, processes, and technologies through intense periods of the project full-life cycles.
- Recommending and managing intelligent risk taking, with high transparency and with a clear willingness to be held accountable
- Supporting leadership address high risk, high impact situations with clear analysis, high transparency and a sense of partnership, even if faced with significant adversity or major obstacles
- Highly tenacious in resolving and removing strategic obstructions and difficulties, so as to achieve the best strategic results in a timely manner
If this sounds like you , please apply on line and Claire will be in touch.