My market leading client located in Runcorn are in a different situation to most businesses during these unprecedented times, they are very busy, and business is booming. With that they require a Project Manager to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis.
As a Project Manager you will work as part of a dedicated Business Unit Team and work closely with the Sales Team & the Training Team to ensure the planning, organising, securing and managing of resources is delivered to bring about the successful completion of a specific project’s goals and objectives.
You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of all aspects of the Project or Campaign cycle undertaken in line with SLA and Margin requirements and via divisional and individual KPI’s.
Working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week the salary will be between £22,000 and £28,000 dependent upon experience.
- Ensures engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all project engagements and the tracking of trends
- Complete agreed quality assurance measures correctly, assessing the pace and productivity of a project
- Provide on-going feedback upon the results of the activity(s) to the relevant person(s) according to an agreed schedule
- Adheres to internal warehousing processes including stock pick prioritisation, ensuring complete project kits are allocated to field staff to ensure jobs can be fully completed within the agreed SLA
- Participates in the identification and development of strategic accounts
- Client Management - anticipating client’s needs and proposes alternative business solutions
- Meet operational performance targets and agreed service level agreements to ensure that project SLA’s and deadlines are met and client expectations working towards ‘right first time’ philosophy
- Takes a lead role & manages both strategic and tactical aspects of large project engagements with clients and mitigates any risk
- Supports and contributes to status reports of Tactical Workers and their individual performance and addresses issues as appropriate with the Resourcing Team
- Contribute to the wider business strategy and direction, by driving focus and accountability through the delivery and commitment to team SMART KPI’s
- Manage and record the Project’s budget including monitoring & reporting on training costs, Fleet, preparation of reports, resource requirements and financial projections to ensure budget is maintained
What my client is looking for:
- Min 2 years Project management experience covering a relevant area e.g. Events, Retail, Field Marketing etc
- Project Management qualification(s) including PRINCE 2 accreditation or similar would be beneficial/desirable
- Confident operating within peer groups and liaising with customer and clients
- Strong Team Player with a “Can do” attitude
- Flexible & Analytical in Approach
- Track record of ability to deliver against targets and within set timescales
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Proficient Computer skills (all aspects of Microsoft Office)
- Working knowledge and management of budgets
I am exciting to be recruiting for this role as I know it is and excellent opportunity that will generate a lot of interest, my client has advised previous project management experience is a must so please only apply if you have project management experience