Project Manager – Ballymena – c£45,000
REED Technology are delighted to partner with an excellent government organisation who due to continued growth are seeking a Project Manager to join their brand new team based in Ballymena.
The Project Manager will play a key role in the implementation of the new system for the company as part of the sector-wide Project.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Take shared responsibility with the Project Board for the successful implementation of the operationally transformative project in the company.
• In consultation with the appointed supplier, sector wide Implementation Team and company identified stakeholders, develop and maintain a comprehensive project plan for the implementation of the System in the College.
• Manage supplier staff when they are engaging with the Company ensuring that all activity is planned and that any blockers or impediments are anticipated and minimised.
• Estimate and manage staff resources across departmental boundaries ensuring availability of key staff at critical times.
• Create appropriate training plans in conjunction with the internal curriculum teams to ensure that the appropriate staff are fully trained, in both their role on the project and in the eventual operation of the system.
. Degree or HND with a strong Information Systems element.
. A formal Project Management qualification such as PRINCE 2.
• Project management and/or direction of a significant operationally transformative project within a large (greater than 500 FTE) organisation.
• Planning for a major information system change.
• Knowledge of Management Information Systems, their interfaces and dependencies in the FE sector in N. Ireland.
• Risk and issue management procedures and mitigation.
If you meet the above criteria then I want to hear from you ASAP.
This exciting role comes with a market leading salary and benefits package.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial and confidential discussion.