An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager at a leading Membership Body in London, to start ASAP on a permanent basis.
The role will report into a Director and will have 2 direct reports. It offers a great salary and benefits, will be WFH with the choice to work in the offices when they reopen in September.
To be success full in this role you would need to have experience in a management/ head of role with expertise in data, governance, systems, strategy, and risk management. A background in a Membership Body is a plus, this role would also suit someone form a NFP/ charitable organisation.
Key responsibilities include;
- Engage with and advise senior leadership team to develop and share insights, intelligence and collect feedback to ensure understanding of future needs.
- Formulate strategic proposal that delivers on the agreed future needs of the company and it’s stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver an implementation plan for the strategy within agreed resource budgets.
- Identify, develop and implement measures to monitor outputs that demonstrate the effectiveness of services.
- Lead internal user networks and use external user networks to ensure the company can take advantage of opportunities and understand risks around business services and member experience.
- Define and recommend the optimum way of balancing inhouse and outscourced services to meet business needs
- Identify, agree and manage an effective and efficient small change process.
- Build and manage relationships between internal partners, external stakeholder and suppliers to achieve project goals.
- Create and maintain Business Continuity Plan.
You would be collaborating with the PMO, stakeholders, information systems teams and a network of Membership Bodies.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a call with further details.