A brand new role has arisen for an experienced and highly organised Project Manager to join a bespoke technology business based in Redditch. This company saw 100% growth last year and the line manager for this role is a candidate we recruited previously for the business.
Within this role you will focus on the delivery and aftercare of projects for large, reputable and also demanding clients. Within this role you will also manage and resource plan a small project team including a coordinator and an administrator.
This really is a great challenge.
What's on offer:
Salary = £26-28,000 per annum
Perks = Company laptop and phone, performance related bonus, 21 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme and retail discount vouchers
Summary of duties:
- Become the voice of the business for contractors and client relating to your project
- Ensure projects are well planned, progress is managed and issues are escalated so that they can be delivered on time
- Managing the team with daily meetings to achieve outstanding actions and issues
- Keep handle of budget objectives
- Develop project plan and share with client
- Stakeholder management
The ideal candidate:
- Must have project management experience
- Must have Prince2 qualifications and working knowledge
- This candidate needs to be a strong communicator and can handle a demanding client
- Ability to meticulously manage own time and team members
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Can be assertive and make important decisions
- Ability to be level headed and handle issues
Are you up for this challenge?
Do you want to work for a company that is growing and can offer real progress and scope to you?
If so then please do not hesitate and apply today.