We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a highly successful UK-based independent business operations consultancy.
You can expect to work anywhere in the UK per project from anything up until 22 weeks, of course company expenses and other amazing incentives apply.
Salary is paying up to £50,000 plus company car allowance as well as company bonus!
- Management of a project team working on client site
- Provide clear plans with outcomes to be achieved
- Implement project plans with team to achieve results
- Review of project deliverables to ensure that agreed targets are met
- Allocate work amongst the project team as appropriate
- Ensure teams work to agreed standards
- Review and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs
Review project deliverables and prepare reports outlining progress
Liaise with project stakeholders on a regular basis to agree project progress
Maintain the project library and ensure that documentation is up to date
Manage the use of resource against project plans
Monitor and agree consultants’ expenses against budget
Manage project risk and maintain risk log
Close communication with Practice Director to ensure project objectives are met
- Demonstrable experience in change management
- Experience of process and organisational change
- Previous experience of managing project delivery
- Strong stakeholder management skills, to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify and implement performance improvement solutions within a variety of environments
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to engage managers at all levels of an organisation in the change process
- The ability to spot opportunities for improvement and to implement changes to enable realisation of benefits.
If you would like to hear more please get in touch Claire.email@example.com or apply now!