Our client is based in Milton Keynes and are seeking a temporary Resource Manager to assist them on a specific piece of work where you will be reviewing their current data in relation to the 'New Homes Community panel' and ensuring the data is GDPR compliant for the present and the future moving forwards.
You must have experience as follows:
• reviewing a customer database, scope and structure of a programme, evaluating the responses received.
• reviewing large volumes of data, ensuring that the data is complaint in line with GDPR.
• creating and designing an IT road map in relation processes and actions required as to ensure GDPR compliance at all times.
• creation and development of consumer panels, form inception through to completion.
• Experience of operational running of the day to day consumer panel
• Ad-hoc project work for the Insights Manager
They are offering flexible working hours for the right person.
You will be dealing with their operational processes of what needs to happen in a process document and IT specification to write the codes and contact people in the panel to retain or remove from the panel. Agency/Market Research - creation of any consumer panels desirable and to understand the mechanics and how it works.
If you feel you have the experience, then please contact Wendy on 01908 660057 or send your CV to email@example.com