|Location: BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 15 days ago||Reference: 3110824|
My Client is searching for a Project Manager for an initial 6-12 month project in Bradford.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The individual will maintain an ongoing work plan and will ensure that all work carried out is in alignment with the goals and objectives of the business as defined by the Leadership Team.
• Produce high quality reports indicating the key elements of a project in relation to progress, governance and assurance
• Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements for the business plan submission
• Lead, scope and manage projects ensuring projects are delivered to time, cost and quality.
• Manage the stakeholders and ensures an effective communication plan is in place
• Effectively manages project risk through mitigation planning
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately; through the appropriate governance process across the department
• Validating and authorising all payments and costs for the projects
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience of managing and leading a project team with a proven track record of driving sustainable performance against challenging business targets.
• Experience of business planning, resource and budget management.
• Develops and maintains effective internal and external relationships.
• Experience of strategic thinking, establishing clear strategic direction and implementing plans to deliver.
• Experience of leading and embedding change, able to influence and drive right culture and behaviours.
• Previous experience in an operational and / or strategic leadership role in a commercially orientated and / or regulated environment.
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
12.8 - 12.8 GBP Per Hour
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
RAYNES PARK, LONDONRead more
20.79 - 20.79 GBP Per Hour
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more