|Location: AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3043384|
• To manage staff assigned to them to deliver a programme of works through inception, feasibility (scoping surveys), design (WTBs), construction, post construction and scheme close down.
• To co-ordinate and integrate resources to deliver a programme of works, utilising internal staff, shareholder resources, external consultants and supply chain partners as required.
• To engage with key stakeholders in the development, design and implementation of a programme of works.
• To work with LATs and Area Managers to ensure all works take account of their local knowledge and they are fully informed with regard to the progress of schemes.
• To establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, internal staff, shareholder resources, suppliers and supply chain partners and work with them to establish new and improved ways of working ensuring that value for money is delivered.
• To identify opportunities to establish savings and ensure targets for improvement are delivered on time.
• Have responsibility for ensuring supply chain partners deliver to agreed standards.
• Assist in the development, submission and agreement of Target Costs.
• To ensure that all requisitions are raised with appropriate supporting information in a timely manner to allow purchase orders to be raised in advance of work commencing on site.
• To ensure the requirements of the Traffic Management Act are adhered to including the provision of TTROs, roadspace bookings and Permits.
• To ensure all necessary quality management and health and safety documentation is prepared and adhered to.
• Manage staff to ensure supply chain partners develop safe systems of working and that they are adhered to.
• Manage staff to ensure construction works are managed and administered in accordance with current policies.
• Experienced project manager with a good understanding of project management methodologies and systems.
• Proven excellent written communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills, to manage a range of complex activities and to achieve given targets and objectives.
• Excellent time management skills to manage a complex workload prioritise and set deadlines and cope with changing demands.
• Expert knowledge and understanding of the systems, policies, procedures, professional guidelines, legislation, best practice and emerging developments within the scope of the service area.
• Budget and contract management experience.
• Experience of preparing and assessing tenders / contracts.
• Demonstrates and inspires in others, a strong commitment to the Values and Strategy of RJ and the client.
• Identify areas for development and utilises the strengths of their team members, providing them with regular constructive feedback.
• Passes appropriate tasks to subordinates some of which may be bigger project work. Keeps a watching brief on progress without being seen to interfere.
Working in Partnership
• Promotes an environment of collaboration, respect, open communication and confidence. Listens and is open to the view of others.
• The application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations from projects.
• Identification and evaluation of risks associated such that there is a contingency to deal with them with the minimum of disruption to the business should they arise.
• Gets the job done correctly and on time. Motivates others to work with them to contribute to the completion of tasks.
Planning and Organisation
• The ability to prioritise in a logical sequence the different facets of the work. Clearly communicate this with all interested and affected parties. Ensure that the resources are available to complete the work in an efficient and timeous manner.
Innovation & Change
45000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
37000.00 - 43000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
48000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
48000.00 - 48450.00 GBP Per Annum
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more