|Location: EXETER, DEVON||Salary: 250.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3089431|
With line management responsibility to the MEICA Operations Manager, the Project Engineer will oversee the operational and engineering performance of South West Water planned projects under their control.
Responsible for the operational and commercial delivery of projects under their control.
Review high-level deliverables across all projects to ensure targets are met.
Manage junior Engineers and delegate duties as necessary.
Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors and peers in the business unit.
Manages day-to-day client interaction and expectations for multiple projects.
Strong emphasis on the management of H&S and create a culture of risk identification and mitigation.
Completion of project Construction Phase Plans.
Participate in programs relating to performance evaluations and career development planning for team members and assess training needs and appropriate routes for career progression or competency enhancement.
Considerable knowledge of the operational aspects of the Water Utility Industry, together with an understanding of contract systems and procedures, industry specification and technical standards
Help deliver team briefings and share best practice.
• Familiar with NEC suite of contracts.
• Experience at project manager level.
• 5 day CITB site safety qualification.
• Project management / engineering qualification, HNC, HND degree, NVQ or equivalent.
• Experience in water industry an advantage.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Understanding of management systems.
• Proficient user of Microsoft project and excel
• Awareness of Health, Safety & Environmental requirements
• Awareness of procurement process
• Commercial awareness
• Full driving licence
• Understanding of Client’s requirements and Specification.
• Able to set objectives for staff and undertake appraisals.
• Understand the competency requirements of staff.
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
50000.00 - 54000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
50000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
UPMINSTER, ESSEXRead more
30000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
450000.00 - 550000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more