|Location: GATESHEAD, TYNE AND WEAR||Salary: 35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3085559|
I am currently seeking an experienced Project Manager that will be responsible for organising and managing projects activities varying in size and complexity. Working mostly inside the utilities sector, my client is an expanding software organisation that delivers quality applications into renowned large clients to challenging deadlines.
• Plan and coordinate the delivery a number of projects / changes of varying sizes, including task identification, duration, resource requirement and analysis of critical path to determine project length.
• Liaise directly with the Development Manager, Development and Test Teams in order to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to scope
• Ensure the timely and accurate production of status reports for C&C Group and its Customers
• Perform risk management to minimise project risks
• Liaise directly with Customers as and when required
• Contribute to the development of the PMO function within C&C Group
• Proven experience in project delivery, including planning and development of short, medium and long-term initiatives
• Good understanding of Software Development and Testing lifecycles
• Good and proven communication skills to develop effective relationships with internal and external partners
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
• Write clear concise reports and documents using a good standard of English
• Effectively identify and manage risks, providing suitable options for their mitigation
• Demonstrable track record of successfully prioritising work and managing time effectively
• Flexible approach to work, a team player
• Experience of project delivery using an Agile methodology
• Experience in the Utilities sector would be useful and/or experience in Business Analysis, including the ability to translate Customer Requirements into a Technical Specification that can be used to drive the development and test activities
• Ability to understand our solutions within their wider business and industry context
• Upon employment, a sound awareness of the Company’s Information Security and Quality management systems
As well as a competitive salary and proven opportunities for career advancement, my clients offers many benefits such as private medical cover, private pension scheme, free onsite parking and a free on site gym.
Sound good? My client is looking to interview throughout September and have someone start shortly thereafter.
Please submit a copy of your CV to deyin,email@example.com to obtain an interview request.
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
YEOVIL, SOMERSETRead more
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
45000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
42000 - 51000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more
25000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more