|Location: NEWBURY, BERKSHIRE||Salary: 45000.00 - 48000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3080210|
Purpose of the role:
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating the project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects. With the business being a recent adopter of Agile, the Project Manager will help evolve the current project management methodology within the business. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment.
• Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organise and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
• Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leverage organisational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing members of the Project Office team.
• Product Owner Support – Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
• Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
• Team building – Ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
• Good understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
• A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
• Prior experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience overseeing multi-function project teams including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA.
• Balanced business/technical background
• Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
• Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels up to and including Board.
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
47000.00 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 37000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
50000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more