A Large UK Organisation are currently looking Project Manager to join on a contract until April 2022, the daily rate for the role is £500 via an Umbrella company and £400 PAYE, the role will be working from home and is inside IR35.
Purpose of the Role:
Plan, lead and control medium-risk projects to deliver business change in support of the Corporate Plan.
Monitor, verify and forecast project progress and finances against the plan to identify any issues affecting project delivery or achievement of the business case and to initiate corrective action where necessary. Percentage: 35%
To direct and motivate the project team to ensure project tasks are completed in line with the project plan and required standards. Percentage: 25%
Identify, analyse, evaluate and prioritise risks to ensure appropriate actions are in place to minimise their potential impact on the business. Percentage: 15%
Agree the project scope, identify the outputs and plan the activities required to deliver the business change to ensure that resources are available and timescales realistic. Percentage: 10%
To build relationships and communicate with all stakeholders of the project to ensure that all decisions are focused on achievement of the business case. Percentage: 10%
To identify and record lessons learnt during projects and send the report to the Project Management Process Lead to enable best practice to be incorporated and communicated to members of the profession. Percentage: 5%
Professional Skills Criteria
• Manages medium risk projects
• Able to assist the manager of a high risk project in all fields of project management
• Manages a small group of project management personnel
• Ensures that the project successfully produces the required deliverables, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
• Responsible for the project producing a result that is capable of achieving the benefits defined in the business case
• Competent in the use and application of project management techniques at practitioner level
• Good understanding the APM Body of Knowledge