We are currently working with a local leisure and residential property provider who are looking to take on a Property Manager / Project Manager, this role will involve a few small refurbishment contract running simultaneously more often then now as well as the a large newbuild/ extension or large scale refurbishment projects, you will also be responsible openable for the l asset management and maintenance and life cycle works .
The ideal candidate will have experience in property development and maintenance, managing projects in a managerial capacity, grounds maintenance and a record of managing successful customer facing projects.
The role is key to support the planning and delivery of building related projects, including minor works, refurbishment projects, health and safety remedial works, and other work streams. This is an exciting and rewarding role. The role includes supporting the mobilisation process at clients’ premises
- Responsible for Maintenance and fit for purpose of all group properties and land including hotels, head office building and residential properties.
- Ensuring compliance with current property and plant regulations as well as insurance terms & conditions.
- Responsible for the execution of development projects agreed by the Senior Management Team (SMT) at each of the group company properties
- Preparation of initial design including cost estimates to enable the SMT with budget planning and funding.
- Liaison with architects / designers and local authorities.
- Pricing, management of contractors and support professionals
- Delivering the projects on time and within budget. Likely project values between £3k and £1m.
- Liaising with group utilities contacts, energy and Communication Systems Management, plus liaising with the purchasing team.
- Support the SMT and group Health & Safety Manager with the design and operation of safe properties and plant.
- Industry recognised Project Management Qualification.
- Substantial experience in delivering building project related services to a multi-site portfolio
- Experience exercising budgetary control with good understanding of financial management across Revenue and Capital expenditure.
- Experience of leading on projects and motivating others.
- Experience of sound decision making, clearly articulation the rationale and being able to engage people on the journey.
- Experience of managing a team (indirect and direct reports across units).
- Good working knowledge of industry legislation and guidelines.
- Sound understanding of building construction.
- Good IT skills and ability to put to full use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Project
Due to the nature of the businesses an enhanced DBS check may be applicable prior to an offer.