|Location: London||Salary: 425.00 - 425.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3047935|
Having had a technical background in Windows Server and Network environments, you will possess a minimum of 7 years' experience of successfully managing multiple IT Infrastructure / Technology projects through the end to end life cycle, to budget and on time ideally working in an Agile way.
These projects will include upgrades and new implementations within technologies such as VMware, Citrix, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Cisco network routers / switches, LAN, WAN, Security, Cloud, Office 365 and Skype for Business.
You will be responsible for the planning, managing and delivering of a number of complex infrastructure projects of various sizes working in tandem with both internal and external technical resources.
You will coach and mentor your project team to enable them to succeed and will work closely with internal customers, key stakeholders and project contributors to ensure that expectations are set and managed, timelines are adhered to and are met.
You will have experience of successfully managing individuals within a technical project delivery team and equally be capable of rolling your sleeves up and getting involved technically – writing scripts, interrogating Active Directory etc, as required in order to drive the project.
You will possess Prince 2 certification at either Foundation or Practitioner level.
Candidates will possess a strong technical background in Windows Server and Network administration, support, configuration, and implementation
Experience of Cloud applications, Office 365 implementations and Skype for Business positive advantage.
* Solid experience of Technical Project Management experience in a related industry, including hands-on management
* Flexible and adaptable approach
* Highly developed soft skills – understands how to get the best out of individuals working both inside and outside of the team
* Highly driven and self-motivated, a team player and at the same time equally capable of working as an individual.
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Very strong bias for action and “get it done” attitude
* Deep technical expertise and strong analytical skills are a must
* Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule
* Consistently delivers high-quality results
* Easily recognises system deficiencies and implements lasting effective quality solutions
* Ability to stay calm and focused while working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Seeking to recruit an experienced Contract Technical IT Project Manager to provide end to end delivery of various infrastructure, network and security projects which will include upgrades and new implementations.
Technologies in which these projects will be delivered include: VMware, Citrix, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Cisco network routers / switches, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, Security, Cloud, Office 365, Skype for Business, Datacentre relocation to name a few.
50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
ST. ALBANS, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
350.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Hour
PORTON DOWN, WILTSHIRERead more
55000 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
YEOVIL, SOMERSETRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more