|Location: EXETER, DEVON||Salary: 180.00 - 220.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3083093|
My client is recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a key project on an initial 6 month contract with very strong likelihood of extension thereafter.
The role will be based in Exeter but they allow 1-2 days home work per week and are pretty flexible and accomodating.
This role will be responsible for the Project Management of high visibility, multiple and complex IT projects. It will be representing our capability to deliver high-quality projects to time, cost and quality. Working closely with the customer and third party suppliers you will scope, plan and manage the delivery of projects within a 24*7 business critical environment.
On receipt of a detailed requirement from the customer the role would be responsible for producing a statement of work (SOW). Working with the technical resources to translate the requirements into a set of technical deliverables to produce accurate and detailed work plans that can be delivered to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s. The role will manage the delivery of the work plans liaising with all identified stakeholders from approval of the SOW to completion.
• Production and management of project plans in partnership with the customer and 3rd parties as required
• Managing project and 3rd party resources on-site and remotely so as to maximise their contribution
• Production of Checkpoint/Progress Reports and participation at meetings
• Production of minutes, and progress of actions from Checkpoint/Progress Meetings
• Attendance at Project Board Meetings
• Accurate reporting and management of project finances
• Production and maintenance of risks/issues register
• Production and maintenance of lessons learned register
• Responsible for timely production of project invoices
• Provides appropriate support and guidance to the project team to maximise contribution
• Ensures adherence to agreed project management processes and methodologies
• Ensures adherence to agreed change, release and acceptance in service procedures
• Ensures successful project closure and handover
The skills & experience needed
- Strong communication, documentation and planning skills
- ITIL awareness (Foundation qualification preferred)
- Project Management framework qualification (PRINCE2 or equivalent)
If your skillset matched the above and you'd be interested in the opportunity please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible as they are looking to move very quickly with this.
Project Manager - 1-2 days home work per week, ITIL, Prince2 or equivalent
22.25 - 28.15 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
24000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
RAYNES PARK, LONDONRead more
300.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
45000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits