Reed is delighted to be working in partnership with a fantastic business that are passionate and dedicated and offer the following benefits package:
- Up to £40,000 per annum salary for this role (subject to experience)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Life Assurance
- Free car parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Free refreshments and fresh fruit
- Free eye tests
- Gym membership discounts
- Professional development
Your role will be responsible to the Senior Project Manager and as a Project Manager you will be responsible for successfully delivering the design, plan, development and implementation of group wide projects. In order to be successful within this role you must be able to communicate with all areas of the business at all levels of the company and develop strong working relationships with your key stakeholders. You will work closely with the Finance team, IT, Operations and Client Services teams to deliver all projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To identify, define, scope, plan and autonomously manage the implementation of projects as determined by the Programme Manager.
- Awareness and adhering to certain industry standards
- To identify and manage project resources from all levels within the organisation for timely delivery of projects
- Preparing a business case, project brief, PID and other project documentation
- To actively report project status to the Programme Manager through the agreed reporting mechanism
- To support the rollout and on-going management of the Programme Management Office process
- To perform any other duties, which may be required from time to time.
In order to be successful within the role you will need to:
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills and have proven project management experience
- Well organised and able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies
- Be delivery focused
- Experienced in the use of ERP tools to effectively control project delivery (resource planning, forecasting, management information)
- Strong financial awareness - budget reporting etc
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong people management
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for this vacancy then please do either apply online or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to receiving your application.