Our client, a world-leading SME firm, are looking for a Project Finance Officer to join their dynamic and friendly team. The company are involved in promoting exciting start-up projects internationally and have a fantastic reputation.
Working closely with Operations and Finance the role will involve Financial Management, Project Management and client relationship management. This could be a fantastic opportunity for someone with Accounts and Project experience to work in a really exciting position.
The company offer excellent benefits, as well as a 35 hour working week, flexi-time and full autonomy to work from home as and when you would like.
The position is a permanent role paying £26,000-£28,000.
- Monitor expenditure budgets & forecasts
- Assisting with financial and planning of cash-flow
- Assisting with financial reporting tasks including client invoices and accruals
- Supporting project start-ups
- Participating in development, reviews and tracking of progress in projects
- Leading internal meetings
- Supporting project subcontractors
- Other responsibilities
- Great communication skills
- Strong Project experience
- Experience of accounting responsibilities