|Location: NEWBURY, BERKSHIRE||Salary: 22000.00 - 24000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3084261|
The role of Project Co-ordinator is to provide project support to the Project Manager, to maintain the project schedule providing clear, accurate and up to date information to enable the business to deliver effectively and on time.
Main areas of responsibility
• Provide project support to the Project Office
• Maintain Project schedule, provide clear, accurate and up to date information regarding company projects, to enable the business to deliver them effectively and on time.
• Assess and monitor key risks and issues, dependencies and assumptions, ensuring that they are reported and escalated appropriately
• Work with the Development team to ensure tasks are reported and completed on time
• Collate accurate MI and reporting for the project portfolio at an executive level.
• Providing weekly executive level reports and board pack updates.
• Take accurate and timely minutes of meetings including project meetings, departmental meetings and customer meetings, where appropriate and distribute accordingly
• Maintain document control, track project activities and team communications
• Administer Change control process, logging new requests, updating status’ and providing updates to the Project Manager and IT Director
• At least 3 years’ experience in a project support role
• Microsoft Project, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
• Self-initiative and drive
• Good team player
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Information gathering
• Good communicator (written & oral)
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
13.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
47000.00 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
464.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more