Fab job just in!! Hot off the press!
Do you have experience working for a facilities/ utilities or similar company? Do you have experience working on projects or working with contractors/engineers? If the answer is YES, then this could be the perfect job for you.
My client is looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans, primarily within their contract with large utilities company.
Applicants are required to have good communication and interpersonal skills and be capable of maintaining strong relationships. Along with good organisational and multi-tasking skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities and team-management and leadership skills.
You would be working closely with our Site Supervisor, H&S coordinator & Company Partner to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources and timeframes for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the successful applicants’ duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
• Help prepare budgets.
• Analyse risks and opportunities.
• Oversee project procurement management.
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
• Work with the supervisor and company partner to eliminate blockers.
• Issue all appropriate paperwork (e.g., method statements risk assessments etc)
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
Hours of work in office based in outskirts of Reading - 8.30am start and 5pm finish