Our client is seeking a Project Co-Ordinator to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for ordering, stock control of material and scheduling of project works.
- Project co-ordination and scheduling, daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Timely ordering of material
- Tracking material invoicing
- Costing of jobs, to include; labour, materials, plant, time etc.
- Keep stock control up to date
- Inventory reporting
- Implement cost reduction
- Process daily purchase orders
- Liaising with various teams and suppliers
- General administration duties
You will need to have experience in buying and or scheduling with excellent prioritisation and organisational skills. Experience within the construction industry would be an advantage.