This is a interim role for 1 year minimum.
The Project Controller is a fast paced role, key include managing project orders as well as order entry, supplier & service provider co-ordination, inbound & outbound freight management & stock-level management, customer invoicing and maintenance of accurate financial & project planning records In SAP and Excel.
The individual will be expected to liaise with customers, internal production facilities/stakeholders & leadership to support in time project delivery.
The candidate must be able to communicate with customers and suppliers of all levels from functional contributors to business leaders
• To be able to co-ordinate and manage complex issues with multiple suppliers, partners and stakeholders
• Able to occasionally attend off site meetings as required, with associated overnight stays
• Following Project Team processes and procedures, including:
*Maintaining a complete and accurate project documentation record to support accurate planning & financials
*Writing and submitting payment applications in line with contract conditions and delivery schedules
*Writing and submitting invoices in line with contract conditions and delivery schedules
*Initiating, recording and managing payment schedules, accruals and deferrals
*Raising Project job orders on ERP in line with contract conditions and delivery schedules
*Ensure that any and all potential risks/exposures are escalated immediately
*Recording, tracking and invoicing all retention items
• Total responsibility for allocated Projects, including: communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels; confirming scope; raising orders on suppliers; devising and publishing plans; initiating surveys; initiating RAMS productions; publishing RAMS to clients; instructing sub-contractors and staff; scheduling and arranging deliveries; arranging load tests and recommissioning; writing and submitting invoices and reports.
• Working closely with 3rd party service teams to forecast, co-ordinate & manage installation, commissioning & all other required service activities.
• Reviewing and suggesting improvements to Project processes
• Working on process improvements across the UK Commercial Operations Team, from root cause analysis to change implementation.
If you have the above skill set then please apply and I look forward to receiving your application.