We are working with a local London authority who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme manager to join their team on an interim basis. Working on and affordable workspace project.
- You will be responsible for managing and monitoring programme or project budgets, also being accountable for high standards of financial administration.
- Effectively governing and risk management of a complex, commercial programme.
- You will also be required to build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with a range of both internal and external stakeholders, analysing and resolving complex issues that arise.
- Writing complex reports within tight timeframes and presenting them in a manner capable of influencing and persuading a range of internal and external audiences.
- Experience of effective leadership, management and delivery of a number of interrelated commercial projects.
- Candidates will ideally hold a relevant project management qualification.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate by providing personal and specific examples that they have at least three years’ experience of effective leadership, management and delivery of a number of interrelated commercial projects as a programme. This programme management experience must also include recent and relevant experience of: