A local London authority based in Islington are looking to recruit for an interim project consultant to be responsible for funding & initiatives Management.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Working with contractors, project managing contractors and consultant teams. Including architects, EA's, QS's etc. To increase the level of affordable housing and social infrastructure delivery in the borough.
- Communicating and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, residents and internal council departments in order to move schemes forward.
- Working across 3 schemes, each approximately £20million each, with a degree of public realm improvement. Compromising affordable workspaces, garage conversions and possible acquisition of adjacent sites.
- The ideal candidate will have development experience, with an RP/Council development background being beneficial to this role too.
- Previous experience in project management will be required for this role.
- Candidates will ideally have previous experience working with contractors.