IT Project Assistant – Chester
4 Month Fixed Term Contract
£22,000 - £25,000 Pro Rota
I am supporting this client exclusively with their recruitment for a key role as they implement a new system into their business, and they are looking for a smart individual to join them for 4 months.
This is a pivotal role supporting the project Manager and CEO in transitioning the business onto a new platform, if you are a recent graduate then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
It will be a varied role with any number of IT, data admin or operational tasks involved and for that reason you will need to be:
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Flexible towards change and a good ability to adapt
- Be able to meet deadlines and manage your workload accordingly
Strong IT skills would be beneficial, and training will be provided on more bespoke system
- A good working knowledge of all basic MS Office tools
- More advanced knowledge of excel, vlookups, pivot tables etc
- Experience of managing large pieces of data and the ability to manipulate it
- Strong internet connection will be required for working from home
- Strong communication skills as you will play a key role in coordination
This role has an immediate start available for the right candidate and will offer:
- £22,000 - £25,000 per annum , pro rota
- 4 month Fixed term Contract
- Working from home possibilities
Experience in a similar role or a recent graduate would be advantageous for this role.
For immediate effect apply online now!