On the look out for Project Assistant's in the Cambridge area,
Day to day duties
Your key responsibilities as a Project Assistant will include:
- Act as an initial point of reference on the phone, or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of a comprehensive housing management and support service, including working with tenancy agreements and collecting rents and charges.
- Carry out day to day office administrative functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Have an awareness of the clients support needs, working, under direction, supporting clients to help them achieve their agreed outcomes.
- Contribute to the formulation and delivery of person centred support plans.
The benefit's of working with Reed are
- Shifts booked in advance - Normally 1 or 2 weeks in advance but this can be longer if covering Mat or sick leave.
- Holiday pay paid ontop of the normal rate.
- Full mandatory training provided. (Free of charge)
- Access to Reed discount club.
- Reed Benefits – medical cash plan (19 benefits including dental, physio & optical), personal accident, critical illness and much more
- Weekly pay.
- Referral/recommendation bonus!
- A smooth and speedy registration process
Experience required is desired however this isn't essential,
If you are looking for a new opportunity to really make a difference in someones life, please don't hesitate to give me a call on 01223 463302 or send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org