Project Administrator / Coordinator Vacancy – Leyland - £20,000 - £25,000 per annum 12 Month Fixed Term Contract – APPLY NOW!
An incredibly successful and growing construction business based in Leyland are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave.
Based in a beautiful modern office in Leyland this multi million business has been established for over 20 years and is going through an exciting period of expansion.
Joining their warm and welcoming team environment on a daily basis you will be…
• Acting as the key point of contact between the Sales and Operations teams within the business
• Taking responsibility for the planning of jobs, liaising with the customers, staff on site and office teams to ensure communication is accurate and up to date
• Working proactively to identify potential issues with installations and resolve them where possible to avoid issues with delays
• Assisting in organising deliveries, skips, tools and equipment required on site
• Managing multiple projects at one time
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
• 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
• Working hours of Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm
• 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Beautifully modern working environment with free onsite parking in an ideal location for commuting based just off the motorway exit and central to Leyland, Chorley & Bamber Bridge
How to Apply!
If you’re interested in this role, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications we receive, only those who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted in person.